Hello dear Readers of the Real Love Doctor's clinic, today the Love Doctor will continue to give tips and know how's about Love and the art of body language in presenting one's love for another. Today as I checked on the last time in most of my emails, I have learned that a lot of those of you out there were asking on how to hug properly, when is the time for a great holding hands and even 2 letters on how to kiss correctly a girl. As I teared my self in laughing upon reading such things, I came up with a standard way of kissing passionately instructions just for you to follow. enjoy
Introduction To the ART OF FRENCH KISSING
Things You'll Need
- Breath Mints
Tips & Warnings
- Fresh breath is essential. Avoid smelly foods (garlic, brie cheese, corn chips, coffee) beforehand. Freshen up with a mint or gum, making sure to dispose of the gum before kissing.
- Some people find it helpful to practice French kissing on ice cream. It's a chilly but effective way to practice tongue flickers.
- Read your date's body language to ensure a French kiss would be welcomed. Holding hands and gentle brush-ups during the date are good signs.
- There is no single right way to French kiss. Kissing is as individual as the people doing it. The most important thing is to be true to yourself, your date and the moment.
- French kissing can quickly unleash passions. Know your limits beforehand and be prepared to put the other person on hold when you reach them.
- French kissing improves with practice. Don't be dismayed if your first time French kiss fails to ignite fireworks. Practice makes perfect.
- Don't shove your whole tongue in the other person's mouth, it's not a pleasant experience.